LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Disobedience of injunction order

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
An injunction order is passed in my favour by court upon a property where I reside.
My opposite part forcefully vacate me by antisocial agents.
Injunction order still in order.

Please advise .
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 27 March 2023
File FIR against the antisocial agents in PS. What is the opinion of your advocate?
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 March 2023
My advocate file 151 crpc for restoration of injunction
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 28 March 2023
What do you mean by restoration of injunction?
If the interim injunction was not extended hearing after hearing, then it can be understood that there is no subsisting injunction order, therefore in the absence of any effective injunction order you cannot even report the matter to police or file a contempt petition against the respondents.
P. Venu (Expert) 28 March 2023
You have not posted the complete facts.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 March 2023
Injunction order upto 30 th June 2023.
Opposite party in gunpoint forcefully evicted me. How can I peacefully occupy on the property ?
Shyam ji Srivastava (Expert) 09 April 2023
Ask your Lawyer to file application under order 39rule 2A of CPC

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now