LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dismissal of complaint

(Querist) 24 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Private criminal complaint of sexual assault is dismissed by lower court as no sufficient evidence to proceed for issue of process. My query is can file revision before High court or can SLP he filled before Supreme court.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 25 February 2024
You can file a revision petition before high court seeking remedy
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 25 February 2024
File revision petition before High court.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 25 February 2024
Yes. File a revision petition in the HC.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now