LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Contempt petition

(Querist) 15 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts,

I have filed contempt petition in High Court of Gujarat against my wife who is not allowing child access on pretext of covid since last more than a year. Its a double bench who is hearing. Just wanted to know in case it gets rejected, what remedies will I have ? Can i approach larger bench or Supreme Court is the only remedy ?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 16 July 2021
Contempt proceeding dropped by DB can be appealed in Supreme Court.

It would be appropriate to consult your lawyer .
R.K Nanda (Expert) 16 July 2021
If your petition is dismissed by HC then file SLP in SC.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now