New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plz help

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 February 2021 This query is : Resolved 

Sir mai bhubaneswar mai college m padhta tha wha college me senior junior ki ladai hogai aur junior ne 30 logo par case kar diya jisme mera bhi naam tha ye baat 2014 ki h uske baad hm logo ne bail liye aur uske baad aaj tak case ka pata ni chala aur police ne bhi puchtach ni ki

Graduation k baad mai apne city ranchi aa gaya kya 2021 me declaration form m ye bharna h ya police local address p jach karti h local aadres p pichle 6 saal s koi case ni h aur bhubaneswar wale case ka kuch ata pata ni h plz reply aur jo complainant h wo foreign chala gaya bahut tention h kya karu??
P. Venu Online (Expert) 16 February 2021
If the police had registered the case, you would have been summoned by the Court for trial. Mere detainining or investigation by the Police does not amount to registering a case.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 February 2021
Sir fir was registered in the year 2014 but on online status it is not showing any thing
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 February 2021
You put an application to the Station House Officer where the FIR registered to send your the status of FIR registered in the year 2014 through RTI
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 February 2021
Sir the case has not came to my local police station what does police investigate in police verification local address Or college address?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now