New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property is owned by partnership where partner is huf

(Querist) 19 January 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Property is owned by a partnership where one partner is HUF. I paid 15% to builder get it registed in my name and I asked loan from Bank. Then bank asked to have NOC from all members of HUF. Then Bank found that in HUF 2 members are minor. Now bank is asking Court order for minor member.

What is the procedure and charges to obtain court order.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 20 January 2021
For the partnership firm's property, all the partners shall execute the sale deed including the HUF partner. As HUF joined hence his legal heirs' signatures are required. If any heir is a minor, court permission is necessary. so consult a local advocate to file the application for permission and to get it.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 21 January 2021
For permission of court, your lawyer would help.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now