(Querist) 10 December 2019
This query is : Resolved
Execution limitation period of declaration and permanent injunction decree.
1. Plaintiff decreed law full co-sharer and granted permanent injunction restraining defendant.
2. Decree date 22/01/2006 but plaintiff till date not execute the decree, scheduled land under possession in defendant (purchased land) 1995 to till date.
3. Decree holders are two members dies 2008 one plaintiff are alive.
4. All revenue documents in name of defendant.
5. Any limitation period for execution of decree.
Raj Kumar Makkad
(Expert) 10 December 2019
12 years, however, it can vary if you disclose the relief paragraph of your decree.
(Expert) 11 December 2019
It is 12 years from date of decree.