LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to buy an entire firm?

(Querist) 31 January 2019 This query is : Resolved 
Guest (Expert) 31 January 2019
Better you should seek the guidance of a ACS = Company Secretary for Due Diligence
Nikhil chaudhary (Querist) 31 January 2019
ok, I will consult to a cs
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 31 January 2019
The 3 partners sold the land to one partner. Whether the land is in the name of Firm or in the name of partners individual names. Is the Firm dissolved or not? so it is better to consult local CA/CS as suggested by expert Mr. Rajkumar alias narasimha ji.
Nikhil chaudhary (Querist) 31 January 2019
Sir, the Firm is also dissolved to the owner in whose name the conveyance deed is.
Yes sure, I will do the same.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 09 February 2020
Mr. Author! Where is your query?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :