New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sale of property

(Querist) 17 January 2019 This query is : Resolved 
I have only the Registered WILL of my late father-which states i am the only heir to the property-,
Query , as i have no other legal documents pertaining to the said property (except the WILL)-
can i Sell the property only on the basis of the WILL or some supporting documents have to be produced. clearly i do have one.
Adv Shailendra Deshpande (Expert) 18 January 2019
It is better to registered the said property in your name in land records and proceed with sale. It will help you to get clear title for sale.
munshilal (Querist) 18 January 2019
Shailender M. expert
sorry to say what you have suggested makes no sense to me, think of a another better solution.
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 18 January 2019
Dear querist you have raised a query and the expert Mr. Sailendra ji advised for his best for free of cost. but you said "think of another better solution" is not correct. Wait for some replies by other experts. all give only advise, either to implement or not is your choice. However how did your father get the property? by way of ancestral or self acquired? Obtain copy of old documents from Registrar Office concerned by paying necessary charges.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :