LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Namechnge college mark sheet

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 31 May 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Sir I have changed my father name bcoze that's wrong put on primary register .school .. after 12 th I have changed name Govind RAMBHAU Rathod to Govind rajebhau Rathod .... After 12 th I got gazzet copy and I have changed after 12 th .. college LC and certificates name in pune university now my all docoments after 12th Govind rajebhau Rathod on certificate ... But 1 to 12 th name on school board certificates Govind RAMBHAU Rathod ............ Any problems comes to me sir .... That situvation name changed after 12 th so any problem to me in future bcoze I m preparation of civil services
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 01 June 2018
Your Father's name change from 1st to 12 th standard you can change in the following way.
There is a 3 step procedure. !) Notarized Affidavit
2)Publication of ad in News paper
3) Publication in Official Gazette.
Click the below gi ven link for further information on this issue.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 03 June 2018
There is no problem in original name as mentioned therein your 12th certificate.
If you want to change this also you will have to file a declaratory suit before Civil Judge through a local lawyer.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 03 June 2018
What is your aim/purpose of remaining "anonymous" author?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query