LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding bayana return

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 23 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,we have property in Delhi in my mother name. My mother is senior citizen. My mother taken bayana from buyer which is 5%of total amount through cash. Buyer made agreements to sale in 50rs stamp paper in which terms n confirm mentioned. That if seller default then they have to paid double amount of bayana amount. Agreement was signed n thumb impression is taken by buyer. Now due to emotional attached with old property my mother not want to sell the property. The buyer says double the amount which we don't have. Can buyer can claim the property through court should we protect our property by selling Pls advice....
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 24 November 2017
Disclose your identity to seek benefit from expert's advise FREE OF COST on this platform.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 November 2017 NO reply....
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 November 2017
Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies..............
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 25 November 2017
If you want to protect the property court is the only route, Or pay the buyer double the amount of Bayana. Take a loan from some friends or relatives and pay off the bayana amount to the buyer and protect your property. This is the shortest route.Your mother also doesn't want to sell the property.Take a loan from some Micro Financial Institution and pay off the buyer.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 November 2017
So ungrateful anonymous author is not expected to press the button "dislike" for the social service rendered by some impersonating expert on this platform.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 25 November 2017
If you appreciate my answer please give me likes.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query