LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change of my name

(Querist) 27 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hi,am Kasturi from Madurai am having a problem in my sslc certificate my name is Aarthy after marriage my husband changed it, but now he is no more but to apply for a job or to study in future am facing the problem. ,Pls help me in this problem thanking you
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 October 2017
You can continue your studies with your previous name.

If want to change name, sworn affidavit, news paper ad in two news papers and publication in official gazette is required.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 28 October 2017
For name change in 3 simple steps you can change your name. Please click the following g link for further information on this issue.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 28 October 2017
If you appreciate my above answer please give me likes.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query