LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Registration of death

(Querist) 31 July 2017 This query is : Resolved 
My mothers elder brother died on24/12/2012 in a hospital. It was registered at the place where he was died by the hospital authority. But a person who is not a blood relative to him or any of us made a affidevit and registered death at the place where my mothers brother was living. That person has stated that my mothers elder brother is his uncle(his fathers brother). He used that death certificate for claiming my mothers brothers property on the bases of a fake will. My mother is challanged guinineness of the will in the civil court. My mothers brother in not having any children/brothers and wife was also expired before his death. My mother is the only successor of him.

Can she lodge a criminal case against that person in the court. Is it helpful for will challange case as an evidence.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 31 July 2017
Complaint against fraudulent act, fraud can always be lodged.

It is not just fake WILL and death certificate, he might have obtained legal heir certificate on fabricated docs.....

Has the WILL be probated?
The property is at which location?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 31 July 2017
Complaint can be lodged.

Take actual death certificate and challenge the genuineness of the documents presented by him in the court.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 01 August 2017
Repeated query:
Kumar Doab (Expert) 01 August 2017
Why to repeat and repeat so many times?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query