LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Permits & permissions

(Querist) 22 July 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Firstly very sorry that my earlier query went as Anonymous when I should have given my name.

Please let me know what all permits & permissions do I require to have in hand if I wish to start some of the below mentioned entrepreneur bussinesses working out of my residential home in Mumbai

1. Catering business where I will provide tiffins or catering for functions at venues of the clients choice?

2. Decorators business where I will do the decorations at venues of the clients choice?

3. Sound & light business where I will set up whatever the client needs at the venue of their choice?

I do have an individual PAN card and AAdhar card?
Will it make a difference if I put the business in the name of my wife as Proprietor or Partner?

These days it is very difficult to get a job or to start anything except from ones home due to exorbitant costs.

Thanks P.Phipson
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 22 July 2017
Some Licenses depend on state / city Municipality rules.

Since the activity is service industry, take GST registration if expected turn over increase threshold limit.

You can form partnership with your wife or can proceed as proprietorship on her name.

May get consultation from local consultant to advice on local requirements.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 23 July 2017
For compliance of local counsel can advise you the best.
It shall be better to engage one counsel............until or unless you are yourself well versed with local requirements and can handle these....

The retainer ship fee or consultation may not be very high....

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query