LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Link documents issue

(Querist) 18 July 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir ,

Recently my father bought a 170sqm plot which has 9 years registered link documents. i mean we have registered documents from 2008 to till the date for this plot .

we came to know that before 2008 there were 3 sales transactions (Sales Agreement on a stamp paper ) happend against this property and all of 3 are not registered with any registrar . we went to ex owners to get copies of these at least but failed to retrieve

Now banker is not accepting with 9yrs link documents , he need at leaset 18yrs of link documents for to process home loan . kindly advice what to do .

Thanks & Regrads
Khasim Shaik
Guest (Expert) 18 July 2017
First apply for EC for 18 years and discuss with local good senior advocate in detail with all documents
khasim (Querist) 18 July 2017
thanks Mr. Rajkumar for your quick response . will go to local advocate soon .

and kindly advice on below please .

we already got 25yrs of EC , in that EC no sales transactions are showing (before 2008 ) since those not registered in SRO . in this case how a local advocate will advise me . kindly give your expert advise . thanks .
Guest (Expert) 19 July 2017
Consult the Local Good civil side senior advocate.A news paper advt regarding your purchase and any objections from any one to be made with in 30 days could serve your purpose.Discuss in detail with your advocate
Guest (Expert) 19 July 2017
You could also seek the guidance of concerned bank's advocate it self which would serve your purpose
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 19 July 2017
Generally Bank require 30 years link documents.

Discuss with the concerned Bank lawyer who would submit legal opinion in the matter.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 19 July 2017
The said agreements to sell are not registered and probably have not been acted upon to sale deed..........

Or there seems to be some confusion...............
Kumar Doab (Expert) 19 July 2017
'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.
It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters before signing or making payment.
This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 19 July 2017
If you counsel confirm defects in title don't buy.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query