Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

right of a woman in her father's property

(Querist) 24 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Father earns his own capacity a house property dies leaving his children and property to his wife without any will.
Can the daughter of such deceived father claim her share in that property? who is owner of such property?riven
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 24 September 2009
Dear Member,
Daughter will get equal share along with other members of the deceased.riven
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 24 September 2009
yes daughter has also equal right as of other legal heirs.riven
lovababu (Querist) 24 September 2009
Dear member
Thanks for your valid replyriven
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 24 September 2009
Yes daughter have equal rightsriven
lovababu (Querist) 26 September 2009
thanks to all

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :