Not refunding my payment from private broadband service

Hi,

I have applied for the broadband connection at GTPL pvt. Ltd. I paid 1655 as a check and Rs. 250 cash. They were not able to provide connection and they returned my check but not returned my cash payment. I have complained for so many of times but no proper response. So I want to know what action i can able to take against them.
riven

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)

Dear Balamurugan,
You are consumer of the GTPL. GTPL has failed to render you better service inspite of receiving the amount. It is the bounded duty of GTPL to render better service to you.
Do u have any receipt issued by the GTPL regarding the receipt of Rs.1655?
U issue a legal notice claiming the refund of Rs.1655 and compensation for not rendering the better service, mental tension and fianancial loss, because they use your amount .riven

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

File consumer complain agaist GPTL.Befor that you issue to GPTL and demand your ammountriven

Agreed. Consumer complaint is best remedy subject to agreement and receipt voucher of payment accordingly.riven

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert)

File a Consumer case against the service provider.

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE
MOBILE 09325226691, 09271971251
e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in
e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com
REGARDING THE REFUND OF RS.25O/- KINDLY NOTE THAT.
1.YOU MAY SEND A LEGAL NOTICE TO THE OTHER SIDE BY REGISTERED POST A.D. AND DEMAND THE REFUND OF THE SAID AMOUNT.AND ALSO MENTION THAT CIVIL/CRIMINAL COMPLAINT WILL BE FILED AGAINST THEM.
2.IN CASE THEY SETTLE THE MATTER AFTER SERVICE OF LEGAL NOTICE THEN MATTER ENDS.
3.IN CASE THEY DO NOT REFUND THE AMLOUNT YOU MAY FILE A CIVIL SUIT OR SUBMIT APPLICATION AND COMPLAINT TO DIST CONSUMER COURT FOR REFUND OF DISPUTED AMOUNT WITH INTEREST.
3.YOU MAY FILE A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST THE ACCUSED FOR CHEATING AND HARASSMENTR AND MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HARASSMENT AND FOR FINANCIAL LOSS SUFFERED.
KINDLY WRITE IN CASE ANY FURTHER HELP IS REQUIRED.
THANKING YOU
YOURS SINCERELY
NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE.
2

×