Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Demand of maintenace collected fraudently

(Querist) 05 August 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I Stay in an apartment which is of seven floors and only Ground and First is approved. There is no other facility in the flat other than the Ground Water supply and often even there is no supply of water because of heavy use of the motor. There are Tenants on the Ground, First, and Second floors, and all the owners are from the state of BIHAR. The Electricity supplies to the Third and up to Seven floors are covered by the Common Govt meter. These Owners collect Rs.1200.00 in the name of Maintenance and they usually pay a bribe to the PWD officials who make a visit every month. My Rental Agreement does not mention any word about payment of Maintenance. There is no Association and there is no fixed person for the collection as this goes in rotation by deciding among themselves.
Please guide if any Criminality can be found in this to move legally against them.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 05 August 2022
First, you can complain against the apartment owners to the Vice-Chairman of DDA( Delhi Development Authority) by registered post.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query