Delaying in judgement through order 9 rule 7 by defendant

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
24 February 2021

how to limit delay in proceeding if the opponent has taken an order from HC to pay certain amount to set aside the ex-parte decree but not paying the amount.
although he was in time to appeal against the ex-parte decree that is he applied within 30 days but not paid the aforesaid amount in the order from last two years.

Guest (Expert)
24 February 2021

Delay of Two years is Too Much. Discuss in detail with an Senior Advocate in very detail and he could decide what best to be done.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
24 February 2021

The facts, as posted, lack clarity.

J K AgrawalOnline (Expert)
25 February 2021

File execution petition

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
25 February 2021

Dear Mr. J K Agrawal ji,
Author has stated that HC has imposed cost on the defendant to allow application u/o IX Rule 7 CPC, which can not be executed.
Thanks and Regards

J K AgrawalOnline (Expert)
25 February 2021

Thanks sir I was under impression of application under O9 r13 as ex-parte Decree word used by querist. It it is matter of O 9 R 7 then it is very simple, Just proceed further in case without waiting of deposit of cost.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x