LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Defence in money recovery case

(Querist) 10 November 2022 This query is : Open 
I'm defendant in money recovery case. But complainant has to pay me money in some other matter. Hence I have not paid him. Can I take that defense stating that he is due to me which is more than the suit filed amount. I can submit documents pertaining to defense.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal Online (Expert) 10 November 2022
You need yo file counter claim with documents along with written statement.
D.G. Mohan (Querist) 10 November 2022
Thank you sir. Now our evidence is to be filed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query