FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deed of declaration

(Querist) 21 February 2013 This query is : Resolved 
i need a format for deed of declaration to correct the error on boundaries in the schedule of the property in the sale deed
R.K Nanda (Expert) 21 February 2013
no fixed format for it.
ajay sethi (Expert) 21 February 2013
it is advisable to get it drafted by a lawyer
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 21 February 2013
You should engage an advocate. There is no straight jacket formula for the format.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 21 February 2013
he himself is ADVOCATE!
DEAR AJAY & RAJIV : The suggestion of Shri Nanda is right.
ANIL KUMAR 8867907494 (Expert) 22 February 2013
U have make rectification deed not declaration deed
prabhakar singh (Expert) 22 February 2013
It would again require to be registered if the earlier was. A deed correcting errors in prior deed is called rectification deed.

If you are an Advocate as pointed out by
Mr. V R SHROFF you should carry a book on conveyancing,preferably by P.C. Mogha.

How can one provide you the desired rectification deed in a format for specific correction required.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 23 February 2013
Nothing to add more.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query