LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deal my own case

(Querist) 04 December 2009 This query is : Resolved 
a distance education law graduate, can deal his case in the court
Guest (Expert) 04 December 2009
In civil courts you can appear as 'party in person' for your own case.
niranjan (Expert) 04 December 2009
If you are not registered as an Advocate with your Bar council,you cannot act as such, but you can appear inyour personal case as party in person as rightly said by Mr. Siva.
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 04 December 2009
U can defend ur case personally.
Adv Archana Deshmukh (Expert) 04 December 2009
In the case in which you are a party you can appear and contest your case 'in person'.
RAJENDRAN K.M. 09443050520 (Expert) 04 December 2009
It's ur personal case u can appear in person to court and contest the same in criminal and civil courts according to law.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 04 December 2009
Niranjan and Rajendran! Please read quarry before answer. The quarist has already stated that it is his own case.

Definitely you can contest.
prakash vathore (Expert) 05 December 2009
i agree with adv archana.
pawan sharma (Expert) 14 December 2009
yes, you can defend and contest.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 31 August 2014


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query