LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dead father's name in sra record? how to change?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 20 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
In SRA record, father's name is given and he has passed away in the year 1997. Now when we got the notice it was given father's name in SRA record... What should be done? we have been asked to submit documents within a several days.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 20 February 2024
Your father's death certificate, the legal heir certificate of your father and the title document are a must.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 20 February 2024
Since it's a slum, we don't have a legal heir or title documents... Death certificate is available. And all the documents required by SRA are under my name fr year 2000
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 21 February 2024
Since the property's utility bills are coming under your name since the year 2000 i.e., after the death of your father and you being one of the legal heirs of your deceased father, you can produce the death certificate and also a family tree certificate and surviving members certificate and get the things legally sorted out

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now