D r t bank home loan

This query is : Resolved 

10 April 2017

I filed a w.p. challenging d r t orders
& got a stay to pay Rs.5 lakhs, before the
stay can be over i paid 5 lakhs in the
mean while the respondent filed a I A stating that they have not received the amount & got the stay cancelled, immediately i filed a memo with the
receipt for the amount paid & got the stay extended the court has made an observation not to precipitate the matter any further,
in such case can i file a criminal petition on the grounds that the respondent has given a false evidence &
misguided the court can i do that?
please advice how to go about that ?

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
11 April 2017

u can do it but better do it after DRT case is over.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x