Cultivation right

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
28 March 2018

My grand father had 1 acre land.it is ancestral property. He died recently. After death of grand father, my father applied for mutation and pattadhar passbook.after submission of application, village revenue officer visited field and enquired neighbour farmers about our possession. Neighbour farmers replied that we are in possession.
Then officer matched our field with field measurement record. He revealed that field extent is 1.29 acre not 1 acre. After that he verified revenue record. In that record survey number 1/1 is 1 acre and it is in the name of my grandfather. Whereas additional 0.29's survey number is in the name of other person. Officer asked us how we got additional 0.29. My father said he doesnt how his father got additional extent into his possession.
How to mutate this additional extent in my father name?
If we ask the other person , he may take additional extent into his possession?
Officer said he can't mutate additional extent in my father name Without signature of other person in a affidavit?
Please suggest me options.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
28 March 2018

I think that the Survey No.1 has more extent say Ac.1.29 as per records it might have been wrongly noted in field measurement record. But after that the Survey number 1 might have been divided into subdivisions. hence it the Revenue record it was noted that S.No.1.1 is having an extent of Ac1.00 in the name of your grand-father and in sub-division the S.No.1.2 or 1.3 may have the remaing extent. so it is better to get mutute for the original extent of Ac.1.00 only to avoid complications in future.

29 March 2018

First you have to verify the old records. How much extent your ancestors had in Sy.No.1. How much extent your father had, after the death of his father. Without seeing the old records, you should not come for a final conclusion. So better to get that information first.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
29 March 2018

You can try to ascertain the factual position by the contacting the person concerned or legal heirs.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
30 March 2018

Inspect revenue records, obtain certified copy and apply to concerned Tehsildar/SDM for mutation accordingly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x