LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 09 May 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Can the informant under Section 378 of Crpc go on appeal against the acquttal of the accused?
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 09 May 2010
Yes. He may file an appeal against acquittal of accused.
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 10 May 2010
Can move an appeal against the order of Acquittal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query