Criminal cases imposed me without any information

My relatives imposed me a criminal cases to the purpose of effect my studies without my information if I appears a gov exam then I
have selected then he will ask me to come a criminal clearance then the situation
How I handled and what we do
That time

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

State the facts clearly . what criminal case?

Vague and hypothetical query...

Please post material facts. What is the offence alleged? What is the source of your information? What is the present stage of investigation/trial?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

You have stated that your relatives have imposed a criminal case against you, you mean you have been impleaded in a criminal case or you have been implicated in a criminal case?
If so, have you been summoned by police for investigation?
Did you get enlarged on bail?
Has the charge sheet been filed ?
Whether there was at least a FIR registered?
What is the status of the complaint made by your relative with the police?
What is the complaint about?
If there is any criminal case pending against you then it becomes your duty to divulge the details of all the pending criminal cases in the application for government job or for the UPSC or in the application form for any competitive examinations.
You cannot suppress the facts of your pending criminal cases in the applications for government jobs, because such suppression would attract another offence against you.
You may revert with the details sought so that a proper opinion and suggestion would be rendered.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

by way of given scanty facts one can only suggest that you cannot join a govt job if any criminal case is pending or if had been pending you are honourably acquitted.

Everyone is forming opinion on the basis of presumption / permutation and combination where no facts have been posted.

What is the alleged /crime committed by you ? You would appreciate the fact that there is no smoke without fire.

It would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

The querist has not yet reverted with the clarification sought by various experts in order to give hi a considered opinion to the problems he is facing now.

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x