Criminal cases against the employer

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
02 May 2021


i have been dismissed by my company saying i have made false declaration about my qualification in application. fact is, for the said post prescribed qualification was Bachelor of Arts. but i have degree of bachelor of art and other post graduation and graduation course also. since i was instructed to write one relevant qualification for the post. in application have been mentioned Bachelor of Arts.

during selection process with =out handover the copy to me some signture on undertaking obtained forcefully.

I joined the company later after few year company come to know i have other qualification also, hence, they have issued charge sheet for false qualification in application, dismissed me from the service against there own rules.

Now, i wanted to file the private complaint or police complaint for illegal and unlawful dismissal for no reasons.

Kindly suggest me how i should file complaint against the company

under what are the section of IPC will attract for
1. cheating,
2. willfully knowing that unlawful dismissal wrong full loss to me and my family member and suffer my family badly for livelihood,
3. forcefully taken signature on undertaking knowingly there is no such rule in company to take that undertaking or unlawfully and forcefully obtained signature on undertaking which goes against me.
4. using that undertaking obtained by me unlawfully in the evidence, knowingly that is obtained unlawfully
5. fabricating the documents while furnishing the documents under RTI Act, fabrication by way of erasing the endorsement/decision written by HR head on the letter of complaint against me
6. forcefully and undue influence obtained signature on undertaking unlawfully
7. any other section against company or officer of company for illegal dismissal which attract criminal action


Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
03 May 2021

Repeated query................

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
03 May 2021

The same query was posted by you in another thread here to which there were sufficient answers/opinions rendered by various experts of this forum including me, you may visit that thread for knowing the opinion of this lawyer.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
04 May 2021

Repetition of same story is absurd and ridiculous.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)
04 May 2021

the repeated query is not a remedy for your query . so better to seek local advocate and clear your doubts

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x