Upgrad LLM

Criminal breach of trust

This query is : Resolved 

29 September 2014

I am in relationship with a guy since 3 years. We know each other for past 10 years. We studied in the same school.We were happy in the relationship and had normal fights like other couples do, nothing drastic.We both signed a contract that we are in relationship and will end up married.I have all conversations with my lover recorded in my phone with his awareness and he too has recorded conversations. But i doubt he is cheating on me.He promised to marry me but keeps postponing.Once when me and my parents put pressure on him, he asked his friends to abuse me.He has accepted this in facebook chat that he asked his friends to abuse.After that we fought and i abused him too.My parents talked to his parents and his parents gave assurity that they will marry us to each other and his mom told that I am her daughter-in-law no matter what.But even after all this he is dodging from marriage and still now telling some reasons to avoid marriage.He is telling he cant marry me now as his elder borther has to get married but his elder brother told clearly that my lover has to marry me and need not postpone his marriage for his marriage sake.But still he is dodging marriage. He asks me to not talk to him and acts disinterested in me always.When my parents went to his home to ask again for marriage, he insulted and disrespected my parents. When I called and asked him he said he wont marry me and switched off his phone and escaped. I have evidence for our relation and photos together, voice records, facebook chats, gmail chats.Can I file a case against him for breach of trust and cheating, false promise of marriage and cheating after having physical relationship. I dont have medical evidence of physical relationship with him but he once came to bangalore to my home and he accepted on phone that he had physical with me and on video chats too. Please guide me

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
29 September 2014

yes, u can file cheating case in court.

B.B.R.Goud. (Expert)
29 September 2014

you can only institute the case...

B.B.R.Goud. (Expert)
29 September 2014

yes....u can file a case......

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
30 September 2014

Physical before marriage is generally not recommended and such events happen.

You can file case, consult local lawyer.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
03 October 2015

are you the same person who poses as victim of dowry demand on other thread http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Husband-and-mother-creating-problems-after-marriage-562551.asp

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x