Cost-caveat in supreme court for suit for title & possession

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
17 April 2021

our matter is presently before karnataka high court. The lower court ordered 75% to us & 25% to our opposite party. Partition has not done. Now the property is vacant & open space (Earlier there was a building). My query is 1) If high court orders complete 100% to us can we immediately occupy the possession. 2) Is there any process (like affidavit, form etc) to update to high court that the land is vacant & open space to all. 3) if immediately cannot what is the process to get the possession ASAP (Before he goes to appeal to Supreme Court? 3) If high court orders again 75% to us & 25% to opposite party what is the process to get the possession? 4) Let me know the cost to file CAVEAT in supreme court for the same case. My no is Nine Nine O O four five two five two three

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
17 April 2021

Without verifying the material on record an opinion cannot be given. I think your counsel who is looking at your case can only give you guidance who knows everything. consult him.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
18 April 2021

You have posted a riddle than a query. Please post complete facts in simple language.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x