LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Corporate Law

(Querist) 19 May 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Kindly let us know the detailed step to step process for change in name of the Section-25 Company and also the procedure for alteration of an object clause in Memorandum of Association in Section.25 Company.

ambica (Querist) 19 May 2008
ambica (Querist) 19 May 2008
please let me know asap
amit gupta_lawyer (Expert) 19 May 2008
here you have to pass a resolution for this purposes and that has to be passed by the board and then you have to apply to registrar of companies along with prescribed fees and reasons stating the change
Manish Singh (Expert) 21 May 2008
There are extensive procedures provided for different aspects of name change and alteration of MoA.
bUT ONE THING IS SURE THAT for the purposes , you need to have a special resolution in this regard with approval from the Central Govt., and then you need to register the same to the registrar.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :