LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

cooperatice society

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 
I wish to file a criminal complaint against committee members of my cooperative society for disconnecting one of the two water connections to my flat. Please tell me how to go about it.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 30 April 2011
First go the police, lodge complaint and then file case before the Magistrate.
Unless we know the full details of your case further advice could not be given.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 02 May 2011
Confirm whether you have paid the maintenance charges in time.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 May 2011
I tried lodging an fir but it was accepted as an application. its been two months since then. one of my water connections is still disconnected.(one connection to the kitchen is still there). I have come to know that the executive magistrate does not have the power to order reconnection of water in case of a cooperative society. which I find a little wierd. please guide me as to what can be done. they are not accepting my maintanence which i am sending through reg ad. They are demanding double maintenance in the guise of non occupation charges. I own the flat (it is in my mothers name)and live with 3 of my friends.They have disconnected water since they have banned keeping paying guests or giving flats to bachelors on rent.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 03 May 2011
Your info is contradictory. You say they are not accepting the maintenance charges. You also say they are demanding double charges.

My suggestion is pay the maintenance as demanded by them, restore the water connection and take legal steps for reducing the maintenance charges.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query