Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Consumer forum ordered to repair mobile

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 11 May 2011 This query is : Resolved 
R/ Members
I had filed a consumer complaint against mobile co. its dealer and service provider for some problems in my mobile,mobile co. filed reply and thereafter all OPs never appeared and the case was decided ex party and forum ordered to ops to repair my mobile within one month.How i can execute this order bcoz all ops were already declared ex party/absent.plz help
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 12 May 2011
you file an execution petition in the same consumer forum to get execute the order.
mastanrao.bhogadi (Expert) 12 May 2011
As said by Rajivji you have to file an execution petition in the same forum
Guest (Expert) 13 May 2011
Have you caused the order of the consumer forum delivered to the concerned party or not? How the other party would be able to know about the order?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query