LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Consumer forum

(Querist) 20 May 2013 This query is : Resolved 
can ex party order be restored in Consumer forum Case? The O.Ps. who are nor filing their defence can apply for restoration of such ex party order? Any citation ..........
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 21 May 2013
You have intermingled ex-parte set aside with restoration of the complaint. If the complaint gets dismissed on default, it cannot be restored by fora but if the respondent is proceeded with ex-parte, certainly fora can set aside that order.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query