LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Consumer court

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 July 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Hello sir/madam,
Case is Fraud in property buying.
We file case in consumer court, after 2 years order was passed.
We filed execution petition after 3 months of order passed.
Would like to know what is next steps after execution petition as we want our money as per order passed by court. The op never responded to us nor filed appeal in court.
But his advocate came to court on last hearing. Judge gave him time till next hearing to explain. What should be our next step to recovery of money?
We did not appoint advocate, we made the payment by cheque and online transfer, all clear documents were with us with all the proofs.
Thanks in advance
purushottam Kumar (Expert) 27 July 2020
In execution case, the Consumer forum which is now known as District Consumer Disputes Redressal
Commission can pass the order to arrest, if someone is not complying the order.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 July 2020
Consumer Forum was justified in giving time to other party. Proper procedure for execution has to be compiled.
Shilesh Patel (Expert) 27 July 2020
Consumer forum can compile the order to execute the other party.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 28 July 2020
You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer who have sucessfully secured orders in y. our favour. What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer, if you are the complainant / decree holder in the judgment ?
P. Venu (Expert) 28 July 2020
You have already filed the execution petition. Subsequent steps are procedural; your advocate would be the best and proper guide.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query