LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Consequential benefits

(Querist) 04 April 2020 This query is : Resolved 
I was terminated by my Deptt. during probation without conducting any enquiry. I challenged the matter bin CAT & CAT Awarded the case in my favour with Reinstatement & all consequential benefits but without pay on NO WORK NO PAY basis. The Deptt. Challenged the case in High court against CAT decision. I also filed a cross writ for payment during the pendency of case in CAT. After 7 long years High court dismissed Department petition as well as my petition for back wages of payment during the pendency of case in CAT. Now I have been reinstated & my pay & seniority has been fixed notionally. I have granted my next promotion also. Now my query is that can I get my backwages from the date of CAT Decision till my reinstatement (as I challenged back wages
in High court denied by CAT during pendency in CAT ) Also clarify am I entitled to leave encashment during the pendency of case .l have also not been Granted MACP since I have completed 11 Years in my present Rank itself.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 04 April 2020
This is your repeated query. I have already attended your previous query. Refer to the same reply.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 05 April 2020
Full decision of High Court and CAT need to be referred, discuss with your lawyer in detail.

If the order contains nothing regarding leave encashment / regarding other benefits , you are not entitled.
Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Expert) 05 April 2020
Consult with a prominent lawyer along with relevant documents for a thoughtful revert
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 07 April 2020
Your same question was properly attended and plenty of experts have given proper opinions hence there is no need repeating the same question.
You can go through the previous thread for knowing the comments of experts.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 07 April 2020
Please avoid repeating of the query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query