Complaint against a lawyer


09 March 2019

A year ago, My lawyer had taken forty thousand fees from me for my case. I have paid him the said fees through online by net banking.He told me that he has filed my case in high court . when i asked him about my hearing date then he told me that in court your case is lying pending. your case is not a urgent case so it will take some time.i have audio proof of this conversation. Now I myself from my sources,I found that he is lying and my case has also not been filed by my advocate. Now my case has been time bared. He has cheated my Rs.40000 .My case also ended without filing it due to time bared . This only happened by this cheater advocate. I want to make a police complaint as well as bar counsil complaint. Kindly suggest me for the action. This is an attorney who is defaming your business.So do not think that we will not advise against a lawyer.I have great hope from you so please help to punish these type of lawyer.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
09 March 2019

You could lodge a complaint in detail with concerned state bar council.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
10 March 2019

Yes, you can take up the issue with the Bar Council. More than the fees, the crucial issue is whether yuo have given the Vakkalat Nama.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x