Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complainant's where about

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 June 2011 This query is : Resolved 
hello all learned i am the lawyer of complainant and he lodged the complain u/s 138 of nego thrrough me now at present the said case is on the evidence but i am not contact with him he left his service place there is not any kind of the contact from there now what i should do ? Accused is ready to pay the amount the complainant but complainant is not there whether court can dismiss the case even though lawyer present in the case on behalf of him pls inform me regards
abhishek (Expert) 21 June 2011
section 256 of Cr.P.C. states that in such cases court can acquit the accused. Please go through with the section.
DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert) 21 June 2011
yes CRPC 256 is applicable. Advocate is only represents the master , he is not the master.
Uma parameswaran (Expert) 21 June 2011
The Magistrate may dispense with the appearance of the Complainant.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query