Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complain against inspectet

(Querist) 28 November 2015 This query is : Resolved 
My verification file comes under My local police station they call me and ask five hundered to comptete verification but i cont gffive it after they said you drink ahochle so tomarrow come here they inselt m how con i compliant nor vigilance compliant
Guest (Expert) 28 November 2015
Better Sort it out Amicably with the Local Police It self and Get your Things Done.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 November 2015
Legally you may contact high officials / vigilance department.

Practically, sort out amicably as advised.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query