Common wall

Respected Experts,
I have constructed the wall of my factory, the neighbor recently stared construction of his godown with the common wall of my factory, for that the neighbor is not willing to pay half the amount of the common wall and enter for an agreement of common wall.
what legal remedies I can take now?
and how to stop the construction of that godown?

You can afford to seek professional service of a lawyer.
Consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of fact, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

What are the general rules from Municipality in this regard?

Whether have you used 50% of his land while constructing the boundary wall or the wall is fully in your land?

If he has used your wall, demand cost through legal notice and file case in court afterwards.

Has the neighbour taken necessary approval/permit from Panchayat/Municipality?

Rules on use of common wall is area based / local, better also discuss with local lawyer.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x