Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

College donot provide certificates

(Querist) 09 May 2022 This query is : Resolved 
hello sir/madam,
we are the students of Lenora college of engineering
we pursued your MTech post-graduation in 2021 and until we won't get certificates from college, college staff demanded that we should pay the entire fee because government fees reimbursement was not deposited so we registered a complaint on the spandana government portal. A team informs that there is a low budget in Ap due to that we are delay. but almost 2 years completed without certificates how can we get a job, is there any law to help us.
thanks and regards
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 09 May 2022
At present, the financial situation is worse in AP, the reason best known to us. The only way is to approach the court.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 11 May 2022
Pay outstanding amount and get certificates otherwise, it would yield least results in litigation.
Harivardhan Kauzu (Querist) 12 May 2022
tq for your support but we are unable pay the fees,
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 14 May 2022
Dear Sir,
All of you may approach High Court and seek a direction to the college authorities to return your original certificates. If you owe anything to the college authorities then they can issue a legal notice and file a suit for recovery of the same if it is legally recoverable.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query