LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Co-Op Credit Society

(Querist) 21 March 2010 This query is : Resolved 
In report u/s.88 of Maharashtra Co-Op Societies Act if a clerk of a credit society found guilty for some fraud of rs. 100000/- then what he has option to challenge the report? & in which court under what section?
s.subramanian (Expert) 02 November 2010
Before the Co-operative Tribunal.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 02 November 2010
You can file complaint before the Magistrate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query