LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Closure of Fixed Deposit without prior knowledge...

(Querist) 29 December 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Closure of Fixed Deposit without prior knowledge , and no information provided post closing of FD too and deducted our money ... So under what ACT does it applies to ? So that o can know about the background of that ACT...


thank you
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 30 December 2017
you CAN RECOVER YOUR FDs under DRT by filing a suit for FD amount and interest against the bank in Debt Recovery Tribunal.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 30 December 2017
If you a0preciate my answer please give me likes.
Prabhu Rajhan (Querist) 30 December 2017
Mam thank you for your reply , now we are in settling communication with bank officials , if I know the ACT NAME I can speak with more confidence ... And also what the bank is supposed to do for their mistake , either compensation or something else ?
Prabhu Rajhan (Querist) 30 December 2017
They automatically transferred our FD to our account but i need to take action against them for their unresponsive mistake
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 30 December 2017
Are you sent the written complaint about the issues to concerned bank Manager? What their reply? if they are not given proper reply then approach banking Ombudsman
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 30 December 2017
I'm sorry! You need to file your case in ordinary District court for Recovery of FDs money or Highcourt through a Writ.of Mandamus.Bank has to pay some compensation for their mistake. Anyway now The Bank has deposited the entire amount of FDs in to your account.(IIf it is a civil court 9it awards damages to you in place of c9ompensation for Bank's mistake.,. Also think about the advice of Mr. Sankara Narayanan, expert.
Guest (Expert) 30 December 2017
Vague q1uery; does not deserve any advice.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query