LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Clerk's office not preparing process in time

(Querist) 04 December 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Legal Experts,

I am prosecuting a civil execution case as Decree Holder (Party-in-person). I had filed two applications before Hon'ble Executing Court for issuance of precept (u/s 46 of CPC) and issuance of show-cause notice (u/O 21 R 37 CPC). Judge allowed both the applications (order on exhibit allowed by Judge) but the department within the Court responsible for preparing show-cause notice and precept is not doing the work and whenever date comes, the file is sent back to Court without doing the work on exhibits as ordered by the Court. In this regard how should one expedite the matter as these orders were passed around 2 months ago, but no progress in the matter.

1. Can decree-holder make complain to the Judge regarding the same ?
2. Who is the right person or proper authority to look into this matter ?
3. What procedure is to be followed for lodging complaint or grievance in this regard ?
4. Does Decree Holder need to pay costs for lodging complaint or grievance in such matter ? If yes, then how much ?

Awaiting your advices.

Thanks & Regards,
Navi Mumbai.

Env Coord (Querist) 06 December 2021
Practising Lawyers and advocate kindly advice.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 07 December 2021
Answer to Q 1 is affirmative whereas others is negative.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query