Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Clarify me difference between two survey numbers

(Querist) 06 May 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir I have purchased a site in 2018, when I purchased the site the survey number shows 875/2 and all link docs shows same survey no, after that I applied G+1 plan for construction the house, here the plan and proceeding show the Survey no 875/2A&2B kindly clarify me the difference between the both survey numbers which is 875/2 and 875/2A& 2B It's very urgent to me and very important to me

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 07 May 2021
It would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ relevant documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 07 May 2021
May be later the survey number subdivided show all documents to local property lawyer and get clarity.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 07 May 2021
Enquire in concerned department regarding your query.
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 07 May 2021
1. IF the current revenue dept. document survey no. shows "875 2A" & "875 2B", THEN legally it means that the layout plot bearing survey no. "875/2" has been split into TWO plots, by the revenue dept. This happens when somebody applies for plot demarcation proceedings.

2. Coordinate with a local Property Lawyer with all available documents, for proper guidance & solutions.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 07 May 2021
As properly observed by the experts above there are chances for sub-division of the property due to which a different survey number is appearing in respect of your property.
Since you have found this irregularity, you should have confirmed or clarified this subject with the concerned revenue department only who after verification of their records, would have given a clear and correct picture about this irregularity.
If this was an error, then yo can take steps to rectify the error which crept in without your knowledge as per procedures of law.
krishna mohan (Expert) 07 May 2021
No legal issue involved. You can approach the VAO or Surveyor to know the basis for different numbers due to sub division or when they take up resurveying or updating the survey records. Your rights are not affected if putta or transfer already effected in the revenue records.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 07 May 2021
After your purchase, that Survey Number might have been sub-divided. So you can obtain the information from the Tahsildar concerned. You may also put a representation to the RDO/SDO to issue you a copy of Fair Adangal Copy/Subdivision statement copy of the S.No.
ashok kumar singh (Expert) 08 May 2021
agreed with views of earlier experts, therefore no further comments, so far.
ashok kumar singh, advocate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query