Civil case no os133/17

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
03 December 2020

My cousin sold my portion of agricultural land. He kept his portion for me. He changed boundary.
I have original sale deed for my portion.
He sold to a Mr Rao who wanted to purchase my portion also. But I couldn't .
My cousin blackmailed me to sell , otherwise we will be in loss.
So I have accepted to sell. But they prepared sale agreement decietfully. So I have dropped. They sold my portion.
I have filed criminal case. Police Investigated and told that since it is civil matter go to civil court.
Therefore I have approached the same. Now it came to issues. Now I want settle the case
by selling or compromising provided easement i.e.path to pass.
Any arbitration or any legal mediator or how to approach.
Please explain respected expert.
Or call 9110569186

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
03 December 2020

Better go in for Arbitration as it is less expensive.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
03 December 2020

Why Repeated ............................

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
04 December 2020

Repeated query:

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
05 December 2020

It is bad, absurd and ridiculous to repeat same story time and again wherein you have already been obliged by experts on this platform.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
05 December 2020

It is better to consult and engage another local prudent lawyer for appreciation/ analyses of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding if you are dissatisfied with obligation of experts on this platform, which is absolutely FREE OF COST and lost faith in the lawyer already engaged / paid the case.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
05 December 2020

Dr J.C . Vashista here we render only Honorary Service and Please do not mention it as other wise. First please explain us how you were able to complete an Law Degree while in Army Services as mentioned in your Profile by your selves. You had stated you had completed several Degrees while in Army Services and Law Degree needs regular attendance to confirm you as an Advocate. Do Not Insult the Querists and Learned Advocates here with your Cheap Sentences

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x