LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Child visitation right

Guest (Querist) 27 August 2012 This query is : Resolved 
I am a helpless father , i can not meet my son till 1 year ,In May'2012 i filed child custody , interim visitation
case .My wife filed 498a/406/34 agains me and my parents this month.Before that no police case , child abution case was filed agains me.
Hearing of child custody case is on 31'Aughst.
My wife is govt.Employee.She and her lawyer prepaing such a way that i can not meet my son.
Will court give me interim visitation right if they resists,is there any law that can resist me to meet my son ,
if there is , then how to proceed ?
ajay sethi (Expert) 27 August 2012
in past one month youhave raised innumerable queries .

we had advised you to contac a local lawyer .

you are entitled to child visitation rights

court will pass order in your favour as you are the father of child
Adv.R.P.Chugh (Expert) 27 August 2012
1. Nobody can deny you visitation rights. It is affront to the rights of the child & his welfare if father is not allowed to meet.

2. I hope you have obtained bail in 498a case - your custodial incarceration can be problematic in exercising visitation rights.

3. Child abduction case is clearly not maintainable against the father.

4. If they resist after visitation rights being granted to you - you can file a contempt application against them.

Best of Luck !
Guest (Querist) 27 August 2012
Dear Mr.Sethi..I know i have asked several query.Nor my father , grand father had ever
went to court.In a sudden , at night (2.30 A.M) abount 30 police came and arrest me.I do not know law , we the whole family is in trauma till the date.That is why ased a lot , please excuse me

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query