LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

cheque bounce

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
i ve opened an account in 2008 but account closed now. so the security cheque i ve given to the bank against my loan can be used to bounce even after my bank account is closed and file a case of section 138. please answer...
R.Ranganathan (Expert) 07 September 2010
yes. If you want to escape from Sec. 138, you issue some other cheques in place of the present ones and inform them not to present the existing cheques since you have closed the account.
Prakash Yedhula (Expert) 07 September 2010
'Account closed' - Offence is made out - Not necessary that bank account should be alive at the time of presentation of cheque. (NEPC Micon Ltd. Vs Magma Leasing Ltd)
Uma parameswaran (Expert) 07 September 2010
You have to replace the cheque to aviod court proceedings.
Raju Ramparag Gupta (Expert) 07 September 2010
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 07 September 2010
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 07 September 2010
Rajeev kulshreshtha (Expert) 07 September 2010
agree with the experts.
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 13 September 2010
Replace the cheque to aviod court proceedings.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query