LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheating after 2 months of arrange marriage

(Querist) 21 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Recently in January i got married. But after i found her message from her ex or i don't but texts in message seems he is her lover . They are discussing about how we had sex. She is saying to him tha isse nahi hoga and her life become hell. I am just confused what should i do. I thought may i am wrong i am pleasing him the way she want. So i am giving here chocolate having good time where she is laughing having everything sorted but on the other i check. her phone i found their conversation (conversation is not old it mostly yesterday or today). Still she js taking with him . And even she has a new number and i found other guy messaging her and she kept him in archive on WhatsApp. But I read her messages. He is talking in lover type and she is replying..
I know here phone password and she dont know about it because i always react like i dont know.

Please i need experts help for this because i am generously working for my career for my dads business and after listening the condition of indian court and i am little.

Please help me.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 21 March 2023
what do you want to know.
Ankit kumar (Querist) 21 March 2023
Can i end without having much legal problems.
P. Venu (Expert) 21 March 2023
It appears that you are confused of the facts. As such, at this stage, you are in need of counselling than legal assistance.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 24 March 2023
Since your marriage is not even one year old, you cannot take any legal action to dissolve your marriage.
You may have to wait for one year completion so that you can file a divorce case on the grounds of adultery or cruelty.
You may collect substantial evidences to prove her acts of adultery.
The chat messages in whats app are not substantial proof to prove her extra marital affairs too.
Therefore instead of getting into any legal complication, you may better talk to her directly and wane her not to indulge in such activities especially she is now married and explain her about the family respect and reputation that may get spoiled if she continues such undesirable activities.
If she still not understanding the seriousness, you may talk to her parents about it and try to reach at a solution.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now