30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheated by a renowned company

(Querist) 24 November 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Experts,

I took a health insurance policy in last Novenber'07 from Relaince General Insurance. In June'2007 one of my family member was hospitalised for frecture and get operated. I have submitted the original papers and Insurance Company didn't give any receipt of the papers. A third company named Emeditek solutions Gurgaon is contracted by Reliance to pass the claim but nobody responded properly in this regard. hudreds of phone calls i have made thousand of emails i have sent either the mail messages are got boiunced or not responded. What should I do please help as earlier as possible.

H. S. Thukral (Expert) 24 November 2008
Approach consumer court for quick and cheap redressal of your grievance.
Apurva Kumar (Expert) 24 November 2008
Are u an advocate, if not u can send a legal notice thru an advocate warning them about the consequences which the co. may suffer.And then may file a complaint to the consumer forum.
Rasik Dagli (Expert) 25 November 2008
I agree with Apurva. It is advisable to approach Consumer Court after serving Notice.
M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert) 25 November 2008
Serving lawyer notice usually evokes no response from them. Further you have made lot of email communication to them. So file a complaint for the District Consumer Forum immediately.
J K Agrawal (Expert) 14 December 2008
My friend Apurva

If it is must that a notice should be given by advocate only? or a notice through an advocate has any more weight then given by party it self?.

It is only a general practice that notice of an advocate is regarded seriously.

Giving notice through an advocate may be advantageous on one point that the advocate involves in the matter and can depose about response or non response of notice given.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query