LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chawl home repair

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 31 January 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Recently my home in chawl get derailed due to heavy rain, I'm trying to get permission from bmc for repair, but they are saying they has stopped giving permission for repair within 14 feet, I started the repair and my old landlord came and creating probleme for not doing any repair, and giving police complaints, now police are saying take permission and do the work and BMC is not giving permission, what should I do, I had already completed 50% work and stopped it.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 February 2023
Please help me with some suggestions to resolve this
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 01 February 2023
I think you can go for "Tenable Repairs" only and then BMC will give permission.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 05 February 2023
Seek proper permission from concerned authorities as well as owner.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query